Monday, 6 May 2013

Amanda Bynes reveals 'amazing' results of plastic surgery to 'remove webbed skin between the eyes'

Troubled actress Amanda Bynes has took to Twitter to reveal she had a nose job.

The former star claims she went under the knife to remove 'webbed' skin that was growing between her nose and her eyes.

The 27-year-old star wrote: 'I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!'
The Easy A actress said she wanted to be open about her surgery so magazines would stop publishing old pictures of her.

She wrote: I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore!

'I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop? I will never look like that again!'

Amanda has recently sparked concern for her welfare after displaying erratic behaviour, including tweetoing near-naked photos of herself and shaving half her head.

But she  reached out to her worried parents, Lynne and Rick, this week, months after cutting off all contact with them.

A source previously said: 'Amanda reconnected with her parents this week and it was a really positive talk on both ends.

'Her parents are good people who are genuinely concerned for her. And Amanda misses them, so she finally called them up.'

The actress, who admitted she is suffering from an eating disorder and wants to weigh 100 pounds, recently started posting raunchy tweets and topless photographs of herself online.

She settled two hit-and-run cases after reaching a civil compromise with her victims, saving herself from a potential 12 months in jail in December. 


13 comments:

  1. Hiya! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you
    might have here on this post. I can be coming again to your blog for
    extra soon.

    Feel free to surf to my website; 微晶瓷隆鼻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the nice data
    you’ve right here on this post. I can be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


    my web-site - tiffany snsd plastic surgery 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the
    nice info you might have here on this post.
    I might be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


    Review my web page: korean actors plastic surgery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great data you’ve right here on this post.
    I can be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.

    Here is my weblog ... rhinoplasty surgeons in iran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you’ve got right here on
    this post. I will likely be coming back to your blog for extra soon.



    Have a look at my blog post - cherry fruit extract capsules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats up! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great data you
    have here on this post. I can be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


    Here is my blog; arianna cosmetic surgery las vegas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whats up! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for
    the great data you will have right here on this post. I can be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


    My web site - plastic surgery in baltimore area

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you’ve right here on this post.
    I will probably be coming back to your blog for more soon.


    Also visit my website; sem

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great information you’ve gotten right here on this post.
    I might be coming back to your weblog for more soon.

    Also visit my blog - cherished teddies christmas ornament 2010

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you have here on this post.
    I can be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


    Feel free to visit my weblog ... seo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers

    my web page - binary options []

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent web site you have got here.. It's difficult
    to find quality writing like yours these days.
    I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    Also visit my webpage; binary options

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can do this either using wireless network cards or by using
    a wire. You should shoot balpls in to the stream to generate up categories of three using the same
    color and clear them. Decide a username and open a registration account whipe using
    website.

    My web page; counter strike download

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...